Elsword NA - Obsidian Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Wan rant] because i want to say random stuff about how i feel on elsword/forum

Go down

[Wan rant] because i want to say random stuff about how i feel on elsword/forum Empty [Wan rant] because i want to say random stuff about how i feel on elsword/forum

Post by เงาจันทร์ Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 am

Suggestion topics is useless.

Spoiler:
short ver.: KOG don't care about our suggestion. They don't want extra work. Even if it just something like increase amount of consumption items, for example mana potion, from 30 to 100 that already happened in KR. I doubt that NA will get that before 2nd transform class release
If you want something to be done, write korean letter and deliver it by your self at KOG work place.

and Bot...
Spoiler:
i give up on market...

Deflame
Spoiler:
I don't like current deflame rule

using hack program
Spoiler:
i give up on customer support...

and EndGame
Spoiler:
he trying to be funny...

and finally Elsword Fashionista: Mod Air...
Spoiler:
RIP elsword fasion

ah and KC is copy KOG at not telling when they change some in game skill too.(or maybe just KOG not tell KC that they did) LK passive got change and maybe a few other stuffs as well

you can move if I post in wrong place or delete if you want. I don't mind. (・`ェ´・)
----

i'm not hating this sever, elsword, or specific person. I'm ok with KC and KOG way of doing stuff even if something ridiculous like let bot/hacker go after 30 day still here.
เงาจันทร์
เงาจันทร์

[Wan rant] because i want to say random stuff about how i feel on elsword/forum Membericonobsidianforum

IGN : ヽ( ・`ω・´)ゝ

Back to top Go down